Hi, Candidates are you preparing for the upcoming UPSC EPFO 2020 recruitment under the post of (Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer)?
And, looking for the syllabus and exam pattern for the same.
Then this article is for you, in this post to help with your UPSC EPFO 2020 exam preparation we had provided the following:
- Highlights of the UPSC EPFO exam?
- What is the selection procedure?
- Nature of the written exam pattern?
- What is the syllabus of the exam?
Like you, aspirants are aware that the Union Public Service Commission [in short UPSC] has recently released the recruitment process for 421 vacancies the post Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer (इनफोर्समेंट ऑफिसर / अकाउंट्स ऑफिसर) in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन) [in short EPFO].
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer application procedure starts from 11/Jan/2020 and end on 31/Jan/2020.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer exam date is also released and as per the official notice, the UPSC EPFO 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on 04 October 2020. Stay tuned to get all the latest updates regarding UPSC EPFO 2020.
Guy’s you know that the competitive exams get tougher nowadays., and clearing the exam like UPSC EPFO is not a simple task. But you can clear this exam if you work hard in the correct direction.
Dear aspirants for perfect preparation you must well know that “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to perform best in this exam.
Thus the first step to start preparation for any exam is to go through the syllabus and understand exam patterns and then following it with an organized study plan.
All the candidates who are going to appear for the UPSC EPFO 2020 examination can check the study material provided on this page of Pravesh Result.
Here we have shared UPSC EPFO updated exam syllabus as well as exam pattern on this page for the candidate’s easy reference.
You can also download the new UPSC EPFO syllabus & exam pattern PDF from here and can boost your preparation strategy to perform well in the UPSC EPFO written examination.
Candidates this post is going to be a little longer as we are providing you the detailed syllabus of the UPSC EPFO exam, but you can jump to the section of your interest.
For your easy reference, we are providing the table of important contents in this post.
Table of Contents
UPSC will conduct the EPFO 2020 Exam for the recruitment of 421 vacancies under the posts-Enforcement officer/Account Officer, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment. These posts are permanent and come under Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial. The Officers recruited are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Candidates under the age of 30 years and with a Bachelor’s degree in any subject are eligible for these posts. Below are highlights and some Important Dates for the UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam.
Union Public Service Commission (the UPSC) has already released an official notification for the Combined EPFO 2020 Exam.
The UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer application procedure starts from 11/Jan/2020 and end on 31/Jan/2020.
Read this Article to know about UP Police SI 2020 vacancy important dates, Selection Procedure, Eligibility, How to Apply and More, Candidates Interested to the Following Vacancy & Full fill all the Eligibility Recruitment Are Requested to carefully Read the Full Notification & Submit their Online Application Before the given deadline through the direct link provided below so that you don’t miss this chance. Stay Connected with Us we will give you All the Further Updates of this Vacancy.
|Conducting Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO|
|Application Mode||Online: To Apply [Click Here]|
|Start Date Of Application||11 Jan 2020|
|Last Date Of Application||31 Jan 2020|
|Exam Date||04 October 2020|
|Download Notification||[Click Here]|
The selection process of the UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam for the posts of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer will consist of an offline exam and an Interview.
On 4th October 2020, a pen & paper based Recruitment Test to shortlist the candidates for Interview round will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] across different exam centers.
The Recruitment Test [RT] and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on the Recruitment Test and qualify in the interview.
UPSC EPFO 2020| Syllabus & Exam Pattern
If you are going to appear the written exam of the UPSC EPFO for the 421 vacancies of the Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer posts then you have to check the Syllabus for UPSC EPFO 2020 and Exam Pattern for UPSC EPFO 2020 to make a perfect strategy for your exam preparation.
UPSC EPFO syllabus and exam pattern help to get an idea about the difficulty level of exam and type of questions asked in the exam.
Union Public Service Commission will select only deserving and talented candidates for the EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer (इनफोर्समेंट ऑफिसर / अकाउंट्स ऑफिसर) post.
So you have to improve your subject knowledge and skills to solve as many questions as you can in the exam in the given duration.
Nowadays as competition increasing with time, so to clear the exam students must start the preparation with a solid study plan.
The important step for creating a good study plan is to go thoroughly with the latest exam pattern and detailed syllabus of the respective exam.
So, in this article, we have provided the detailed syllabus of UPSC EPFO 2020 with the latest exam pattern which will help you to boost your preparation strategy.
The Written Test will be an Offline Exam [Pen & Paper Based] consisting of Objective Multiple Choice Questions [MCQs]:-
|UPSC EPFO 2020 Phase- 1||Marks||Duration|
|Recruitment Test [Offline]||100 Marks||2 Hours|
- The test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- PwD candidates shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in the RT and facility of Scribe.
We suggest the candidates focus on only those topics given in the UPSC EPFO syllabus and practice as much as you can. All the questions asked in the exam are based on the topics that are given in the syllabus.
Here we are providing you a detailed syllabus for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer written exam. You can also download the UPSC EPFO recruitment test syllabus PDF.
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations & Labor Laws
- General Science & Computer Applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
Questions in this section of the exam will be designed to evaluate the candidate’s understanding of English language & Grammar including topics like
- Vocabulary Usage
- Grammar Usage
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Jumbles, Phrases/ Idioms
- Phrase replacement
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence completion/ para completion
|Indian Freedom Struggle|
- Revolt of 1857 – First War of Independence Against British
- Causes of the Rise of Indian National Movement
- Indian Nationalism – The Moderate Phase
- Morley-Minto Reforms; Partition of Bengal 1905
- Indian National Movement – Extremist Period
- Important Indian Freedom Fighter
- Revolutionaries in the Indian Freedom Movement
- The Rise of Gandhi in the Indian Freedom Struggle
- The Rowlatt Act and the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
- The Lucknow Pact, 1916; Non-Cooperation Movement
- Home Rule Movement
- Salt Satyagraha; Moplah Rebellion of 1921
- Simon Commission
- Swaraj Party
- Gandhi-Irwin Pact
- First Round Table Conference 1930
- Poona Pact
- Cripps Mission
- Quit India Movement
- Indian National Congress Sessions
- Indian Independence Act of 1947
|Current Events and Developmental Issues|
- Current Affairs [National & International]
- Awards and their importance
- Finance and Banking sector
- Population Census
- Important Books and their writers
- State Animals and Symbols
- Name of the Scientist who got Noble prize for important discoveries
- Important Days
- Important Inventions and their inventor
|Indian Polity & Economy|
- Supreme Court
- Meaning of Write
- Election of President and his functions
- Important constitution bodies like CAG
- Facts about parliament
- Fundamental Duties
- Governor and his functions
- State legislature
- Major Constitutional amendments and their importance
- Official Language
- Emergency Provisions
- National political parties and their symbols
|General Accounting Principles|
- Separate Entity Concept
- Money Measurement Concept
- Going Concern Concept
- Dual Aspect Concern
- Realization Concept
- Cost Concept
- Accounting Period Concept
- Matching Concept
- Full Disclosure
|Industrial Relations & Labor Laws|
- Workers’ provisions
- Law for Female workers
- Maternity Benefit Act
- Vishaka Case
- Factories Act
- Equal Remuneration Act
- Labor laws in India
- Trade Union Act
- Minimum Wages Act
- Strikes and lockouts
- Industrial Disputes Act
- Labour Courts
- Industrial Tribunals
- Workman’s Compensation Act
- Employees State Insurance Act
- Retirement Benefits
- Emigration Act
- Unorganized Labour
- International Labour Organisation
- Ministry of Labour in India
- Important Offices / Institutes with labor Ministry
- Chief Labour Commissioner
- Labour Bureau
- Welfare Commissioners
- Employees’ State Insurance Cpr[pratopm
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
- Board of Arbitration
|General Science & Knowledge of Computer Applications|
- Important and Interesting facts about human body parts
- Nutrition in Animals and Plants
- Diseases and their causes like Bacteria
- S.I. units
- Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses
- Chemical Name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris
- Chemical change and Physical Change
- Properties of Gases
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday life Daily Science
- Development of computers
- Input and Output Devices
- MS Office
|General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude|
General Mental Ability-
- Sequence of figures
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Puzzle Test
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and Inferences
- Data Sufficiency
- HCF and LCM
- Mixtures and Alligation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Percentage and its application
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Problems Based on Ages,
- Calendar and Clock
- Permutations and Combinations
|Social Security in India|
- Status of Social security in India
- Social security schemes for the Unorganised Sector
- New Social Security Schemes launched covering social insurances like Pension
- Health Insurance and Medical Benefit
- Disability Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organization and the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Bandhan Yojana
|UPSC EPFO 2020 Phase – 2||Marks|
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by the interview will be……
- UR- 50 Marks
- OBC- 45 Marks
- SC/ST/PH- 40 Marks
In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test [RT] followed by an interview, the candidate will have to achieve the minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
“DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW”
The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents / Certificate along with self-attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of interview:-
- Matriculation / 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating the date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation / 10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central / State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
- Degree / Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a Degree / Diploma certificate, a provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Order/letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualification claimed, indicating the Authority under which it has been so treated
- Certificate in the prescribed proforma from the Head of Organization / Department for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay & nature of duties performed
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC / ST / OBC in the prescribed proforma
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc.
- Certificate / Document in respect of Age relaxation for Ex-Serviceman, Central / UT Government Employees / Servants, etc.
- Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual / Adhoc / Daily wages / hourly paid / contract basis.
- Certificate in respect of claim regarding Professional Registration, Language, Publications, NET, GATE, Conference, Internship.
To Get the Latest Post Updates connect with us.
Candidates should regularly check the official website of the UP Police Sub-Inspector Post Exam or stay connected with us for more updates regarding information about Exam date, Answer Key & Result.
You can Bookmarks this page (By Pressing CTRL +D simultaneously) & get regular latest UPSC EPFO Post News Notification.
You can also leave your query regarding Government Jobs Recruitment in the Comment Box we always welcome your reach and try to be responsive.
So, Candidates, this is another opportunity in your hand. Put your 100% effort into this examination. Start preparing today so that you leave no doubt in your preparation.
Pravesh Result Team