UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently invited online application for the recruitment of 309 Block Education Officer [BEO] posts.
UPPSC BEO Pre Exam का Result आ गया है देखने के लिए नीचे लिंक पर क्लिक करे।
UPPSC Block Education Officer [in short BEO] application procedure starts from 13/Dec/2019 and end on 10/Jan/2020.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission [in short UPPSC] has released the notification of recruitment of Khand Siksha Adhikari Grade B Officers in the basic education administration of Uttar Pradesh on 13 December 2019.
UPPSC BEO 2019 exam date is also released and as per the official notice, the UPPSC BEO 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 22 March 2020. Stay tuned to get all the latest updates regarding UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2019.
Guy’s you know that the competitive exams get tougher nowadays., and clearing the exam like UPPSC BEO is not a simple task. But you can clear this exam if you work hard in the correct direction.
Dear aspirants for perfect preparation you must well know that “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to perform best in this exam.
Thus, the first step to start preparation for any exam is to go through the syllabus and understand it’s exam pattern and then following it with an organized study plan.
All the candidates who are going to appear for the UPPSC Block Education Officer 2019 Examination can check the study material provided on this page of Pravesh Result.
Here we have shared the UPPSC BEO exam syllabus as well as exam pattern on this page for the candidate’s easy reference.
You can also download UPPSC BEO (Prelims & Mains) exam syllabus PDF from here and can boost your preparation strategy to perform well in the UPPCS BEO 2019 written examination.
Candidates this post is going to be a little longer as we are providing you the detailed syllabus of all the sections of the UPPSC BEO exam, but you can jump to the section of your interest.
Overview of UPPSC BEO 2019 Exam
The post of Basic Education Officer is common in various state governments which acts as a Government representative in the area of Basic Education and works at the district level. The post of District Basic Education Officer is a Group ‘B’ (Gazetted) post.
The selection of candidates for District Basic Education Officer posts is being done through the State Level Services Examination conducted every year by the State Public Service Commission. The work functions of District Basic Education Officer includes overseeing all district level administrative services in the area of basic education; implementation of policies and programs appointment, attendance, promotion, inspection and taking punitive actions in case of irregularities against the basic education teachers in the government schools falling in the district region.
UPPSC BEO 2019 || Exam Details
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for UPPSC Block Education Officer recently. Online applications are invited for the exam of UPPSC Block Education Officer.
Candidates can check vacancy important dates, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply online & other related information in this section.
Candidates interested in the following vacancy & fulfill all the eligibility criteria are requested to carefully read the full notification.
|Post Name||Block Education Officer|
|Application Mode||Online [Click Here]|
|Start Date of Application||13-Dec-2019|
|Last Date of Application||10-Jan-2020|
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Download Notification||[Click Here]|
|Download Syllabus||[Click Here]|
UPPSC BEO 2019 || Selection Procedure
Candidates applying for the posts of UPPSC Block Education Officer Test will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Pre Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
UPPSC BEO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Dear candidates you can check here the UPPSC BEO Syllabus & Exam Pattern to make a perfect strategy for your exam preparation.
UPPSC BEO syllabus & exam pattern provide you the idea of the difficulty level of exam and the type of question asked in the exam.
UPPSC will choose only deserving and talented candidates for its Block Education Officer Services post through the written exam.
So you have to improve your subject knowledge and skills to solve as many correct questions as you can in the UPPSC BEO 2019 exam.
Now a day’s as competition increases every year so to clear this state level exam students must start the preparation with the solid study plan.
The important step to create a good study plan is to go thoroughly with the latest exam pattern and syllabus of the respective exam.
So in this article, we have provided the detailed syllabus & latest exam pattern for UPPSC BEO which will help you to boost your preparation strategy
UPPSC BEO 2019 || Exam Pattern
First of all, you must know the pattern & the marking scheme of the UPPSC BEO exam as stated earlier the exam is conducted in three stages namely, prelims, mains & document verification.
Now, let’s see below what is the exam pattern of prelims, mains respectively.
UPPSC BEO 2019 || Prelims Exam Pattern
- Written Exam will consist of Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Written Exam can be conducted under Offline Mode.
- There will 120 Questions in Exam comprises of 300 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Test is 120 Minutes.
|General Studies||120||300||2 Hour|
UPPSC BEO 2019 || Mains Exam Pattern
In the UPPSC BEO Main (Written) Examination, there will be two compulsory papers General Studies and General Hindi & Essay of 3-3 hours and 200-200 marks each. Thus, the main examination will be a total of 400 marks.
|Subject||Sections [Question & Marks]||Total Marks||Time|
|General Studies||Section- A [10 Question & 100 Marks]
Section- B [10 Question & 60 Marks]
Section- C [10 Question & 40 Marks]
|General Hindi||Section- A [100 Marks]
Section- B [100 Marks]
UPPSC BEO 2019 || Detailed Syllabus
We suggest the candidates focus on only those topics given in the UPPSC BEO syllabus and practice as much as you can. As all the questions asked in the exam are based on the topics that are given in the syllabus.
Here we are providing you a detailed syllabus for UPPSC Block Education Officer written exam. You can also download the UPPSC Block Education Officer syllabus PDF.
- For UPPSC Block Education Officer Practice Set & Previous Year Paper [Click Here]
UPPSC BEO 2019 || Prelims Detailed Syllabus
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- Population, Ecology & Urbanization [In India Context]
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India.
- Current National and International Important events.
- General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning.
- Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:- Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry.
UPPSC BEO 2019 || Mains Exam Syllabus
In the Main [Written] Examination, there will be two compulsory papers like General Studies and General Hindi and Essay of 3-3 Hour and 200-200 marks. Thus, the main examination will be a total of 400 Marks.
The question papers and the division of marks for the composition of the general study paper is as follows:-
Total Number of questions will be 40. All questions will be mandatory. All the questions will be divided into sections. Under Section A, 10 questions will be of general answer [word limit of answers is 125] and each question will be of 10 marks.
10 questions will be short answer [word limit of answers is 50] and each question will be of 6 marks. Under Section C, 20 questions will be very short answer [word limit of answers is 25] and each question will be of 100 marks.
- History of India
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Agriculture
- Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World
- Indian Economy
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Development in the field of Science and Technology, Communication and Space
- A recent development in education.
- Specific knowledge regarding Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
|सामान्य हिन्दी एवं निबन्ध|
प्रथम खण्ड:: सामान्य हिन्दी
- अपठित गद्यांश का संक्षेपण, उससे सम्बन्धित प्रश्न, रेखांकित अंशों की व्याख्या एवं उसका उपयुक्त शीर्षक।
- शासकीय एवं अर्द्धशासकीय पत्र कार्यालय आदेश/ज्ञाप, अधिसूचना, प्रेस विज्ञप्ति और परिपत्र सम्बन्धी पत्रलेखन / आलेखन।
- वाक्यों का हिन्दी से अंग्रेजी एवं अंग्रेजी से हिन्दी में अनुवाद।
- अनेकार्थी शब्द, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, तत्सम एवं तद्भव, क्षेत्रीय, विदेशी, वर्तनी, अर्थबोध, शब्द-रूप, संधि, समास, क्रियायें, हिन्दी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह, शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियॉं, उ0प्र0 की मुख्य बोलियॉं तथा हिन्दी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियॉं।
द्वितीय खण्ड:: हिन्दी निबन्ध
- इसके अन्तर्गत दो उपखण्ड होंगे। प्रत्येक उपखण्ड से एक-एक निबन्ध [कुल मिलाकर दो निबन्ध] लिखने होंगे। प्रत्येक निबन्ध की विस्तार सीमा 700 शब्द होगी। निबन्ध हेतु निम्नवत क्षेत्र होंगे-
- [अ] [i] साहित्य, संस्कृति [ii] राष्ट्रीय विकास योजनायें / क्रियान्वयन
- [iii] राष्ट्रीय, अन्तर्राष्ट्रीय, सामयिक सामाजिक समस्यायें / निदान
- [ब] [i] विज्ञान, पर्यावरण [ii] प्राकृतिक आपदायें एवं उनके निवारण
- [iii] कृषि, उद्योग एवं व्यापार
So, Candidates, this is another opportunity in your hand. Put your 100% effort into this examination. Start preparing today so that you leave no doubt in your preparation.
Pravesh Result Team