SSC MTS 2019::Detailed Syllabus
SSC[Staff Selection Commission] has been advertised online application for SSC MTS 2019 [Multi Tasking Staff] recruitment on 22 April 2019.
Paper-1 of SSC MTS 2019 is scheduled from 2nd August 2019 to 6th September 2019. SSC MTS 2019 Paper-2 is scheduled on 17th November 2019.
You well know that the first step to start preparation for any exam is to go through the syllabus and understand exam pattern and then following it with an organized study plan.
All the candidates who are going to appear for the SSC MTS Examination can check the study material provided on this page of Pravesh Result.
Here we have shared updated SSC MTS 2019 syllabus, exam pattern, important sections of written paper along with the number of questions asked from each section, weightage of topics for the candidate’s easy reference.
You can also easily download the PDF of SSC MTS 2019 syllabus from here and can boost your preparation strategy to perform well in the SSC MTS 2019 written examination.
Candidates this post is going to be a little longer as we are providing you the detailed syllabus of SSC MTS exam, but you are free to jump to the section of your interest.
For your easy reference, we are providing the table of important contents in this post.
Table of Contents
If you are looking for a Sarkari Naukri with just 10th passed qualification then SSC MTS provides you a good chance to apply for govt. jobs in India.
SSC conducts MTS(Multi Tasking Staff) exam to fill non-techenical vacancies in various ministries & departments of the central government.
As it require minimum eligibility so, many aspirants every year attempt this exam.
SSC MTS were created by clubbing together various Group D posts such as peon, daftary, jamadar, junior gestetner operator, farash, chowkidar, safaiwala etc.
The main responsibilities of SSC MTS posts are:
- Physical maintenance of records/ files of the department you are posted
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the department section / unit
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc
- Delivering of Parcel (outside the department building)
- Opening & closing of rooms
- Cleaning of rooms, Dusting of furniture etc
- Driving of vehicles,
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants in department campus etc
|SSC MTS 2019 | Exam Highlights|
Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for Multi Tasking Staff 2019 Exam. If You are planning to appear for MTS 2019 exam then you must apply before the last date of online application (29 May 2019).
After completing the application procedure candidates must start preparation as early as possible.
|Conducting Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Exam Type||Government Job|
|Application Mode||Online: To Apply to Click Here|
|Start Date Of Application||22 April 2019|
|Last Date Of Application||29 May 2019|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Here you can check out the SSC MTS Exam pattern to make a perfect strategy for your exam preparation.
SSC MTS Exam syllabus and exam pattern helps to get an idea about the difficulty level of exam and type of questions asked in the exam. SSC will select only deserving and talented candidates for it’s Multi Tasking Staff through the written Exam.
So you have to improve your subject knowledge and skills to solve as many questions as you can in SSC MTS 2019 exam in the given duration.
Nowadays as competition increasing with time, so to clear the MTS exam students must start the preparation with a solid study plan.
The important step for creating a good study plan is to go thoroughly with the latest exam pattern and detailed syllabus of the respective exam.
So, in this article we have provide the detailed SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus with latest exam pattern which will help you to boost your prepration strategy.
|SSC MTS 2019 | Exam Pattern|
SSC MTS 2019 written exam consist of two papers:
Paper 1 is objective type & Paper 2 is descriptive type, the exam pattern is as follows:
|Paper 1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Short Essay/Letter in English
or any Language included
in 8th Schedule of the Constitution
|1-2||Max 50||30 Minutes|
#SSC MTS Paper 1 Important Points:
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The timing for disabled candidates is 120 Mins.
#SSC MTS Paper 2 Important Points:
- Paper-II will be descriptive in nature.
- Timing for disabled candidates is 45 Minutes.
- This exam is qualifying in nature.
- The intend of paper 2 is to check the candidate’s elementary language skills to be suitable for the application post.
|SSC MTS 2019 | Paper I Detailed Syllabus|
As we have mentioned above the MTS paper 1 have four-section namely General Intelligence, Numerical Aptitude, General English & General Awareness.
Here we provide detailed important topics from each section from which questions are asked in the MTS 2019 exam.
We suggest to the candidates have to stick to the topics mentioned in the syllabus for preparation. All the questions asked in the MTS exam are based on the topics that are given in the syllabus.
#General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences,
- Decision Making,
- Non -Verbal Series,
- Space Visualization,
- Visual Memory,
- Analysis Judgment,
- Arithmetical Number Series,
- Discriminating Observation,
- Relationship Concepts.
- Number Systems,
- Computation of Whole Numbers,
- Decimals and Fractions,
- Relationship Between Numbers,
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit and Loss,
- Use of Tables and Graphs,
- Time and Distance,
- Ratio and Time,
- Time and Work, etc.
- Basics of English Language,
- English Vocabulary,
- English Grammar (Parts of Speech, Tenses, Voice Change, Narration, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Singular-Plural, Degree of Comparison),
- Sentence Structure,
- Synonyms, Antonyms and their Correct Usage,
- Comprehension Reading, etc.
- India and its Neighbouring Countries,
- Economic Scene,
- General Polity including Indian Constitution, and
- Scientific Research, etc.
|SSC MTS | Paper II Syllabus|
The languages of SSC MTS 2019 Question Paper-II is Hindi, English and other languages mentioned in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution as given in Annexure-XIV. The MTS 2019 Paper 2 is to test the candidate’s basic language skills with the educational qualification required for the post.
Candidates will be asked to write one short essay/ letter.
- Candidates will be selected for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their score in Paper-I. The merit of Paper I is made on the basis of the Normalized Score of candidates.
- Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be 40% for the unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates. However, If candidates score equal marks in Paper I the score of paper II is used to made final merit list.
|SSC MTS | Salary (or Grade Pay)|
If you had applied for SSC MTS 2019 exam then you have surely one question in mind:-
What is the salary(or Grade Pay) of multi-tasking staff (SSC MTS)??
Multi-Tasking Staff is a group ‘c’ cadre position that was created as per the 6th CPC recommendation.
SSC MTS post falls under Payband-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800.
The take-home salary of MTS ranges between Rs.18,000 – 22,000 /month (approx). Since MTS staff are posted in different departments & states, the salary could vary slightly based on location, allowances, etc.
You can also check the syllabus of SSC CGL Tier 1,2,3,4 if you interested
So, Candidates, this is another opportunity in your hand. Put your 100% effort into this examination. Start preparing today so that you leave no doubt in your preparation.
Stay connected with us for more information about exam date, answer key and result. Bookmark this page (by pressing CTRL + D simultaneously) and regularly get the latest SSC MTS 2019 exam news notification.
You can leave your queries in the comment box about the recruitment of government jobs. We always welcome your access and try to be responsive.