National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
Experience Engineers E 2 Recruitment 2019
- Application Begin : 06-Aug-2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26-Aug-2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 26-Aug-2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Branch with Minimum 60% Marks and 3 Year Working Experience
Total Vacancy : 203 Post
Max 30 Years.
Branch Wise Vacancy
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Very Important Links
NTPC Recruitment 2019 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has a job notification for Experienced Engineers for 203 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Engineering with 3 years of experience can apply for Engineers vacancies. The selection process is based on the written/skill test and interview. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job online on or before 31 August 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NTPC Limited-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
· Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
· Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive and / or Supervisory cadre in relevant area.
· Experience Profile: Experience in operation & maintenance/ commissioning /erection of power plant equipment & auxiliaries.
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
Upper age is relaxed by
· 5 years for SC/ST candidates
· 3 years for OBC candidates
· 10 years for PwBD candidates
Total Vacancies-Discipline Wise: 203
· Electrical-75 Posts
· Mechanical-76 Posts
· Electronics-26 Posts
· Instrumentation-26 Posts
NTPC Recruitment Engineers Selection Process:
The selection process is based on online written test(screening test) & Interview. The weightage will be given below. Candidates who cleared the written test will be called for the interview.
· Online Test-85%
· For General/OBC: Rs.300
· No Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category candidates
Payment Mode: Need to pay through Challan/Payslip at any SBI Bank Branch for A/C No. 30987919993 (at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC)