Post Name :
Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2019
Post Date :
15 June 2019
Short Info :
Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Gram Sachiv are Invited to Online Application Form for the Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
Advt No:- 09/2019
· Application Begin : 19-June-2019
· Last Date for Apply Online : 18-July-2019
· Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 23-July-2019
· Exam Date : Available Soon
· Admit Card Available : Available Soon
· Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Only
Total Vacancy : 1100 Post
Development & Panchayat Department, Haryana
17-42 as on 02/07/2019
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Hindi / Sanskrit / Urdu as Subject in Matric Level
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Very Important Links
Q: When Is The Last Date To Apply For HSSC ( Haryana Staff Selection Commission Gram Sachiv Post?
A: The Last Date To Apply For HSSC ( Haryana Staff Selection Commission Gram Sachiv Post Is 2-July-2019
Q: How Many Vacancies are Available In For HSSC ( Haryana Staff Selection Commission) Gram Sachiv Post?
A: Total Vacancy-1100
Q: What Is Full Form Of HSSC?
A: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Q: How To Apply For HSSC ( Haryana Staff Selection Commission) Canal Gram Sachiv Post?
· Open the HSSC Department Official Website @hssc.gov.in
· Download the HSSC Department Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF.
· Read the HSSC Gram Sachiv Notification 2019.
· Eligible applicants can apply for HSSC Canal Gram Sachiv Notification 2019.
· Now, Click on Apply Online Link.
· Fill the HSSC Constable Online Application Form with personal and professional details.
· Pay the HSSC Constable Application Fee as per your category.
· Check the details on the HSSC Gram Sachiv Application Form before submission.
· Finally, Submit the HSSC Gram Sachiv Application Form within closing dates.
Q: What Is The Pay Scale For HSSC ( Haryana Staff Selection Commission) Gram Sachiv Post?
Pay Scale:- ` 19900 – 63200`
Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus.
(i) The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
Socio-Economic criteria and experience
(ii) The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
(iii) The marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
a. if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Hary
b. if the applicant is:-
(i) a widow; or
(ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
(iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”. (5 marks)
c. If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
d. Experience: One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months. (A maximum of 8 marks)