CTET Previous Year Papers | Download Solved (2011-2021) Question Papers & 10+ CTET Practice Set PDF
Hello, friends, do you planning to appear for the next CBSE CTET exam?
And looking for the CTET Previous Year Papers & CTET Practice Set to get the idea of the pattern, difficulty level, and number of questions asked from different topics to prepare well for the upcoming CTET exam.
CBSE CTET Exam 2022 में Apply करने के लिए Click Here करें।
Then this article is for you, here you will get the CTET old question papers with answers & the CTET practice papers pdf, Just go through the article.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) two times in the year, namely in months of July and December in order to shortlist eligible candidates to become teachers in the various government-backed schools across the country..
As you guys know CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education has recently invited online application for the exam of the CTET July 2022.
CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test [in short CTET] application procedure starts from 31-Oct-2022 and end on 24-Nov-2022.
CBSE CTET 2022 exam date is also released and as per the official notice, the CBSE CTET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on Available Soon. Stay tuned to get all the latest updates regarding CBSE CTET 2022 written examination.
As you know the first step to prepare for any exam is to go through the syllabus and understand the exam pattern and then following it with an organized study plan.
If you are going to appear for CTET July 2022 exam but do not have the detailed syllabus then you can check the study material provided here.
|अगर आप CTET July 2022 Exam की तैयारी कर रहे हैं तो सिलेबस यहाँ से चेक करिये
Now if you had completed the procedure of online application and also carefully go through the syllabus and exam pattern, then you must be thinking how do you make yourself ready for the CTET July 2022 exam??
Do you need to join any coaching institute to assure your success in CTET 2022 exam?
Well, you can also prepare for this important exam by yourself with the help of CTET previous year question papers and CTET practice sets pdf.
If you are wishing to score good marks in the upcoming CTET July 2022 exam then we suggest you to collect all the CTET old question papers and CTET model practice set provided here and practice daily this will help you to get to know what type of questions repeatedly asked in the CTET exam.
For your easy reference, we had provided here the CTET previous year question papers and collections of best practice sets in the pdf format, so you can easily download them and can boost your preparation strategy to perform well in the exam.
CTET previous year old question papers and CTET practice sets are very important for the aspirants preparing for the upcoming CTET exam.
CBSE CTET Previous Year Paper’s and Practice Set Download
CTET Old Papers and CTET Practice Sets are provided here completely free of costs. Those candidates who are going to appear for CTET 2022 exam can use the uploaded papers and practice sets for the preparation of the same exam. Solving the CBSE CTET previous papers and model test papers candidates would know the different aspects of the exam set by the officials.
You can also download CTET previous question papers PDF and CTET practice sets PDF from here and can boost your preparation strategy to perform well in the CTET 2022 written examination.
We had provided the direct link to download the CTET previous papers and CTET practice sets pdf at the last of this article you are free to jump directly there or can read the other useful information about the CTET written exam provided on this page.
CBSE CTET 2022 | Exam Highlights
Central Board of Secondary Education has released an advertisement for CTET July 2022 exam. If you are planning to appear for the CTET July 2022 exam then you must apply before the Last Date 10/March/2022 of online application.
You can check exam important dates, eligibility, selection procedure, how to apply online, and other useful information in this section.
The table provided below the important exam details:
|Conducting Organisation||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Application Mode||Online [Click Here]|
|Start Date To Apply||31-Oct-2022|
|Last Date To Apply||24-Nov-2022|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Download Notification 2022||Click Here|
CBSE CTET Exam Pattern
CTET exam is conducted for two levels, Paper-I is for those who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V, Paper-II is for those who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
#Note: Candidate who wants to be a teacher at both levels (class I to V and class VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers i.e., Paper I and Paper II.
- All questions in both CTET papers will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- The mode of examination will be offline, i.e pen and paper based.
- Each question carry one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
Before downloading the CTET Previous Year Question Paper & Practice Set PDF, it is suggested to the candidates they must go through the exam pattern. It will helps aspirants to strategies each section and score good marks.
CBSE CTET 2022 | CTET Question Paper Benefits
- After downloading the CTET previous solved question papers, candidates will be able to easily check how the CBSE officials will prepare the question papers.
- The CTET Previous Year Question Paper gives an essential idea of the question papers in their different sections and quantities.
- Previous year question papers come with solved answers, so by examining the questions, candidates will also be able to check their selected answers.
- This can help you identify yourself in how much time you are likely to complete each section of the CTET question paper.
- By solving previous year question papers, candidates can practice themselves for the written examination.
- You can mark some important questions which are repeated in CTET old question papers. Sometimes the same questions are repeated in the upcoming question papers, so candidates are suggested to solve the old question papers.
CBSE CTET 2022| Download CTET Previous Year Papers.
It will become easy for the candidates to score well in the upcoming CTET exam when they practice the CTET previous papers.
Yoy can download CTET Question Papers from here. Make use of the CTET previous year exam paper to improve your score.
Additionally, you can also prepare a timetable by using given previous year exam papers and syllabus. Your study schedule should be such that you can touch all the topics asked in the CTET written exam.
For the sake of these candidates, we had provided the direct link of CTET previous questions papers & practice set with the answer key in PDF format. So you can download CTET previous papers in just one click.
Click on the below links to download the CTET previous year papers pdf without any cost to score good marks in the CTET 2022 Exam.
|UPSESSB TGT के सभी विषय के Syllabus नीचे देख सकते है।
Free Download CTET Previous Year Question Papers With Answer Keys
CTET Question Papers PDF 2011 Paper I & Paper II:-
|CTET Feb Paper I 2011||Download|
|CTET Feb Paper II 2011||Download|
CTET Question Papers PDF 2012 Paper I & Paper II:-
|CTET Jan Paper I 2012||Download|
|CTET Jan Paper II 2012||Download|
|CTET May Paper I 2012||Download|
|CTET May Paper II 2012||Download|
|CTET Nov Paper I 2012||Download|
|CTET Nov Paper II 2012||Download|
CTET Question Papers PDF 2013 Paper I & Paper II:-
|CTET Paper I year 2013||Download|
|CTET Paper II year 2013||Download|
CTET Question Papers PDF 2014 Paper I & Paper II:-
|CTET Feb Paper I 2014||Download|
|CTET Feb Paper II 2014||Download|
|CTET Sep Paper I 2014||Dwonload|
|CTET Sep Paper II 2014||Download|
CTET Question Papers PDF 2015 Paper I & Paper II:-
|CTET Feb Paper I 2015||Download|
|CTET Feb Paper II 2015||Download|
|CTET Sep Paper I 2015||Download|
|CTET Sep Paper II 2015||Download|
CTET Question Papers PDF 2016 Paper I & Paper II:-
|CTET Feb Paper I 2016||Download|
|CTET Feb Paper II 2016||Download|
|CTET May Paper I 2016||Download|
|CTET May Paper II 2016||Download|
|CTET Sep Paper I 2016||Download|
|CTET Sep Paper II 2016||Download|
CTET Question Papers PDF 2017 Paper I & Paper II:-
Note: CTET question papers for year 2017 is not available as CBSE CTET exam is not conducted in year 2017.
CTET Question Papers PDF 2018 Paper I & Paper II:-
|Question Paper||Paper||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I PDF 2018||Download||Download|
|CTET Paper II PDF 2018||Download||Download|
CTET Question Papers PDF 2019 Paper I & Paper II:-
|CTET July Paper I 2019||Download|
|CTET July Paper II 2019||Download|
|CTET Dec Paper I 2019||Download|
|CTET Dec Paper II 2019||Download|
CTET Question Papers PDF 2022 Paper I & Paper II:-
|CTET July Paper I 2021||Download|
|CTET July Paper II 2021||Download|
CBSE CTET 2022 | Download CTET Practice Set or Model Papers in Hindi
CTET practice papers are a great resource to prepare better for the exam. They not only give you a clear idea of the major topics repeatedly asked in the exam over the years but it also informs you about the pattern of the exam.
To use CTET practice set efficiently, applicants must solve the question paper as per the prescribed exam pattern. During the practice, candidates must try to solve CTET practice sets within the allotted time limit. This will help aspirants to enhance their time management skills.
After solving the sample papers, aspirants can match their answers with the solutions provided below in the practice papers to calculate their probable scores. Once the score is calculated applicants can analyze their preparation level and work on the weaker sections.
Get Free CTET practice set pdf or CTET mock test series 2022 or CTET model question papers in hindi for CBSE CTET written exam preparation.
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 01||Download||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 02||Download||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 03||Download||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 04||Download||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 05||Download||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 06||Download||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 07||Download||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 08||Download||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 09||Download||Answer Key|
|CTET Paper I Practice Set 10||Download||Answer Key|
|Click Here to Download CTET Paper I Practice Set 10- 21|
CTET Solved Previous Year Question Paper for Practice
Now, let’s have a look at some of the important questions from CTET solved paper topic CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY along with answers below:
Directions : Answer the following questions by selecting the most appropriate option.
1. In the progressive model of education as implemented by CBSE, socialization of children is done in such a way so as to expect them to
(1) give up time-consuming social habits and learn how to score good grades
(2) prepare themselves to conform to the rules and regulations of society without questioning
(3) be an active participant in the group work and learn social skills
(4) accept what they are offered by the school irrespective of their social background
2. Which of the following is based on Vygotsky’s sociocultural theory?
(1) Insight learning
(2) Reciprocal teaching
(3) Culture-neutral cognitive development
(4) Operant. conditioning
3. ‘A teacher says to her clags, “As individual assignments ‘are designed to help individual students learn more effectively, all students should complete assignments’ prescribed without any assistance.” She is referring to which of the following stages of Kohlberg’s’ moral development?- -‘ – .
(1) Conventional stage 4 —law and order
(2) Post-conventiorial stage 5 social contract
(3) Pre-conventional stage 1 —punishment avoidance
(4) Pre-conventional stage 2 —individualism and exchange
4. Fourteen-year-old Devika is attempting to develop a sense of, herself as a‘separate, self-governing individual. She is developing
(1) hatred for rules
(3) teenage arrogance
5. In context of progressive education, which of the following statements is true according to John Dewey?
(1) There should not be a place for democracy in a classroom
(2) Students should be able to solve social problems themselves
(3) Curiosity does:not belong to the inherent nature of students rather it is to be cultivated
(4) Students should .be observed and not heard in the classroom
6. A disorder related to language comprehension is .
(2) dyslexia 5
7. Following are the critical views about the ‘Theory of Multiple Intelligences’, except
(1) it is not research-based
(2) different intelligences demand different methods for different students
(3) gifted students usually excel in’ a single domain =: ,
(4) it lacks of empirical support
8. Theory of Multiple Intelligences cannot be-legitimized as it
(1) is not possible to measure different intelligences as there are no specific tests
(2) does not place equal importance on all seven intelligences
(3) is based only on sound empirical studies done by Abraham Maslow throughout his life
(4) is not compatible with general intelligence ‘g’, which is most important
9. The individual differences of students in a classroom are
(1) disadvantageous as teachers need to control a diverse classroom
(2) detrimental as they lead to student-student conflicts
(3) inexpedient as they reduce the speed of the curriculum transaction to the level of the slowest student
(4) advantageous as they lead teacher to explore a wider pool of cognitive structures
10. School-based assessment was introduced to
(1) decentralize the power of Boards of school education in the country
(2) ensure the holistic development of all the students
(3) motivate teachers to punctiliously record all the’ activities of students for better, interpretation of their Progress
(4) encourage schools to excel by competing with ‘the other schools in their area
11. Which one of the following is not related to other options?
(1) Organizing question-answer sessions
(2) Taking feedback from students on a topic
(3) Conducting quiz
(4) Modeling the skills of self-assessment
12. Which one of the following questions is correctly matched with its specified domain?
(1) Could you group your |; Evaluating students on the basis of their achievement in Mathematics?
(2) What was the turning : Creating point in the cricket match telecasted last night?
(3) Write down a new : Application recipe to cook chicken by using herbs.
(4) Determine which of the : Analyzing given measures would most likely lead to achieve best results.
13. Which of the following is the most effective way to convey students from disadvantaged sections that you expect them to participate and succeed?
(1) Articulate your confidence in their ability to succeed
(2) Develop your own interest in the topics to be taught
(3) Compare them with other children as frequently as possible to make them realize their goal
(4) Emphasize the point that you have high expectation of them
14. Following are the examples of developmental disorder, except
(2) cerebral palsy
(3) post-traumatic stress
(4) attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
15. Multiple pedagogical techniques, assorted learning material, multiple assessment techniques and varying the complexity and nature of the content are associated with which of the following?
(1) Universal design for learning
(2) Remedial teaching
(3) Differentiated instruction
(4) Reciprocal teaching
16. Which of the following is true about gifted learners?
(1) They make everyone else smarter and are essential for collaborative learning
(2) They always lead others and assume extra responsibility in the classroom
(3) They may achieve lower grades due to their heightened sensitivity
(4) Their importance is primarily due to their brainpower primarily
17. Inclusion in schools focuses on
(1) making subtle provisions for special category children
(2) fulfilling the needs of children with disabilities only
(3) meeting the need of the disabled child at the expense of entire class .
(4) including the educational needs of illiterate parents in schools
18. The cause of learned helplessness in children is their
(1) acquired behaviour that they will not succeed
(2) callous attitude classroom activities towards
(3) non-compliance with expectations of their parents
(4) moral decision for not taking up studies seriously
19. If a student is consistently getting lower grades in school, her parents can be advised to help her by
(1) working in close association with teachers
(2) withholding mobile phones, movies, comics and extra time for play
(3) narrating her the hardships of life for those who do not possess proper education
(4) forcing her to work harder at home
20. Which of the following does not deter problem solving?
(2) Mental sets.
21. A teacher is connecting a text to the previously learnt text and showing children how to summarize it. She is
(1) helping children to develop their own strategy to comprehend it
(2) insinuating that there is no need to go through the entire text
(3) reinforcing the importance of text from the assessment point of view
(4) encouraging children to mug it up as effectively as possible
22. What kind of errors is common between a learner who is learning his mother tongue and the learner who learns the same language as a second language?
23. The stress affects performance in examinations. This fact reflects which of the following relationships?
24. A teacher is trying to counsel a child who is not performing well after an accident. Which one of the following is most appropriate about counseling in schools?
(1) It is about the palliative measures for making people comfortable
(2) It builds self-confidence of people by letting them explore their own thoughts
(3) It is about giving the best possible advice to students about their future career options
(4) It can be done only by the professional experts
25. Which of the following would encourage the least a student who wants to become a highly creative theater artist?
(1) Try to win the State level competition that will ensure you scholarship
(2) Develop empathetic, amicable and supportive relationships with your peer theater artists
(3) Devote your time to those theatrical skills that you find most enjoyable
(4) Read about the-performances of the world’s best theater artists and try to learn
26. Which of the following theorists would be of the opinion that students study hard for their personal growth and development?
27. Which of the following factors supports learning in a classroom?
(1) Increasing the number of tests to motivate children to learn
(2) Supporting the autonomy of children by the teachers
(3) Sticking to one , particular method of instruction to maintain uniformity
(4) Increasing the time interval of periods from 40 minutes to 50 minutes
28. Mature students
(1) believe that emotion has no place in their studies
(2) resolve easily all their conflicts with their intellect
(3) sometimes need emotional support in their studies
(4) do not get upset by studies in difficult situations
29. A child coming to pre-school for the first time cries profusely. After two years when the same child goes to the primary school for the first time, he does not express his tension by crying rather his shoulder and neck muscles become tense. This change in his behaviour can bé explained on the basis of which of the following principles?
(1) Development proceeds in a sequential manner
(2) Development is gradual
(3) Development is different in different people
(4) Development is characterized by differentiation and integration
30. Which of the following statements is true?
(1) Genetic makeup impacts responsiveness of an individual to qualities of the environment
(2) Adoptive children possess same IQs as their adoptive siblings
(3) Experience does not influence brain development
(4) Intelligence remains unaffected by the schooling
To Get the Latest Post Updates connect with us.
Candidates should regularly check the official website of the CBSE CTET exam or stay connected with us for more updates regarding information about Exam date, Answer Key & Result.
You can Bookmarks this page (By Pressing CTRL +D simultaneously) & get regular latest CBSE CTET News Notification.
You can also leave your query regarding Government Jobs Recruitment in the Comment Box we always welcome your reach and try to be responsive.
So, Candidates, this is another opportunity in your hand. Put your 100% effeort into this examination. Start preparing today so that you leave no doubt in your preparation.