Central Board of Secondary Education has recently published an advertisement for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2020 (CTET).
This is a great opportunity for the candidates looking for government jobs. The Online Application process will start from 24 Jan 2020 and will continue till 24 February 2020.
Read this Article to know about vacancy important dates, Selection Procedure, Eligibility, How to Apply and More, Candidates Interested to the Following Vacancy & Full fill all the Eligibility Recruitment Are Requested to carefully Read the Full Notification & Submit their Online Application Before the given deadline through the direct link provided below so that you don’t miss this chance. Stay Connected with Us we will give you All the Further Updates of this Vacancy.
- To Download CTET Previous Year Paper PDF [Click Here]
- To Download UPTET Previous Year Paper PDF [Click Here]
- To Download CTET Syllabus PDF [Click Here]
- To Download UPTET Syllabus PDF [Click Here]
|A One Solution Of All Your Government Job Related Queries|
|A Brief Info of Central Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment|
|Conducting Organisation||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Post Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Number Of Posts||NA|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|| Application Fee Single Subject
|Primary Stage ( Class I to V )|
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CBSE CTET Selection Process :-
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conducted the written test to examine Eligibility of Candidates for the recruitment of teachers in various school & colleges in country. Candidates who got equal to or above the cut off marks all those aspirants will be pass the exam. As each year the number of aspirants sit in a Government Exams increases so the competition level also increases the candidates are therefore suggested daily practice the CBSE CTET Mock Paper to boost their preparation strategy.
CBSE CTET Exam Procedure to fill the Online Application:-
- Step 1. Visit the website ctet.nic.in through the link provide above.
- Step 2. You will get to the home page of official website in the home page, there will be a link regarding the recruitment.
- Step 3. You will be redirected to a new page in the home page, there will be a link regarding the recruitment.
- Step 4. Clcik on ‘Apply’
- Step 5. Click on new registration fill required details such as Name, Mobile No. & Email ID to verify Yourself after submitting the data system will Generate the Registration Number & Password, Remember and save your registration no. and password for further References
- Step 6. Log-in using the Registration Number.
- Step 7. Fill Mandatory Details, Upload Required Documents.
- Step 8. Make Payment. Hurry!!! Your Application form is Filled.
It is suggested to the candidates before submission of application fee carefully check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable. Now sit back and prepare for your exam we will further update you about admit card and other’s news regarding the vacancy.
CBSE CTET Written Exam Pattern:-
Written Test comprises of Following Points:-
1) Written Exam will consists of Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions.
2) Written Exam can be conducted under offline mode.
3) There will 150 Question in Exam comprises of 150 Marks.
4) Time Duration for Written Test is 150 Minutes.
5) There will be No Negative Marking.
To Get the Latest CBSE CTET Exam Updates connect with Pravesh Result.
Candidates should regularly check the official website of CTET Exam or stay connected with us for more updates regarding information about Exam date, Answer Key & Result.
So Bookmarks this page (By Pressing CTRL +D simultaneously) & get regular latest CBSE CTET Eligibility News Notification.
You can also leave your query regarding Government Jobs Recruitment in the Comment Box we always welcome your reach and try to be responsive.
Yes Nowadays There is a tough competition but Nothing is impossible. Be focus and work hard to achieve your goals, a perfect strategy and a correct direction will lead you to your dream government job.
Best of Lucks
Regards Pravesh Result Team.