National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology [in short NIELIT] conducts the online exam of Course on Computer Concept [in short CCC Course] in the month of February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November, December respectively.
The CCC exam is scheduled for the very first Saturday of these months. The application form of the CCC exam is always available throughout the year on the NIELIT official portal except in the month of January & July. This application procedure can be done in the online mode.
CCC course registration dates have been released by NIELIT for the exam cycle of April. The Online Application process will start from 01 Mar 2020 and will continue till 31 Mar 2020.
To get the complete schedule for submission of Online Examination Application Form for NIELIT BCC & CCC Course examination through Online Portal [Click Here]
Interested candidates must apply online at the official website before the last date. Everyone must ensure eligibility criteria first before submitting an application form. This is a great opportunity for the candidates looking for Government Jobs.
[CCC] Course on Computer Concept program is a great opportunity for those students who want to gain knowledge in computer fundamentals and information technology.
Read this Article to know about OEAF dates, CCC online exam important dates, CCC course eligibility, How to Apply and More, Candidates Interested in the Following Course & Full fill all the eligibility are requested to carefully read the full notification.
You have to submit the Online Application Before the given deadline through the direct link provided below so that you don’t miss this chance.
Stay Connected with Us we will give you All the Further Updates of this Vacancy.
A-One Solution Of All Your Government Job-Related Problems
National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology (NIELIT)
CCC Exam Online Form | Admit Card | Result | E-Certificate
|Course Name||Course on Computer Concept|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
|Age Limit & Eligibility|
|There are no minimum or maximum requirements for filling the CCC application form. Candidates can submit the application irrespective of age or educational qualification.
However, there are three modes through which candidates can appear in the CCC exam. The eligibility criteria for all the three modes are as follows-
|How to Fill Application Form|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Check Form Status||Click Here|
|Download E-Certificate||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The CCC course examination is conducted 10 times in a year, the schedule of CCC exam is given below:
|Examination Month||Start date of submission of online exam form||Last date of submission of online exam form||Date of examination|
|February||November 01||December 31||1st Saturday of February|
|March||January 01||January 31||1st Saturday of March|
|April||February 01||February 28/29||1st Saturday of April|
|May||March 01||March 31||1st Saturday of May|
|June||April 01||April 30||1st Saturday of June|
|August||May 01||June 30||1st Saturday of August|
|September||July 01||July 31||1st Saturday of September|
|October||August 01||August 31||1st Saturday of October|
|November||September 01||September 30||1st Saturday of November|
|December||October 01||October 31||1st Saturday of December|
CCC Form Online | How to Apply
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES & INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM [OEAF] & EXAMINATION FEE FOR BCC & CCC COURSE EXAMINATIONS
The following guidelines are required to be followed by the applicants applying as a Direct Candidates and from Approved Institutes holding valid E-provisional number for the submission of Examination Application Form for BCC and CCC Course Examination. The CCC online form is required to be submitted by the candidate who is applying for the examination and not by anyone else on his/her behalf.
Before proceeding for filling the CCC Course Online Examination Application Form [OEAF], the applicant is required to have the following:-
- Personal Email ID of the applicant, not of the Institute. This is required for validations and future correspondence. In case you provide wrong/incorrect email ID you will not be able to receive the updates.
- Personal Mobile Number of the applicant, not of the Institute. This is required for validations and future correspondence. In case you provide a wrong/incorrect mobile phone number you will not be able to receive the updates.
- Clearly scanned latest Passport size Photograph [3.5 cm * 4.5 cm], Signature & LTI [Left Thumb Impression]; ll in .jpeg format, size limited to 50 KB each.
- Please note that no request for correction in Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Photograph, Signature, LTI, Date of Birth, etc. will be entertained at NIELIT, once the candidate has successfully submitted OEAF and fee.
- The candidate is responsible for the particulars submitted by him in his/her CCC online form. The certificates to the successful candidates would be issued with these particulars Only.
- The candidate is not required to submit the hard copy of the CCC online form and supporting documents at the NIELIT Regional Centre.
- An appropriate instrument for online payment of examination fee. The examination fee for CCC is Rs. 500.00 + GST and for BCC is Rs. 450.00 + GST [as applicable on the date of submission of exam form].
Once the applicant is ready with the above, s/he may visit student.nielit.gov.in for filling up of the CCC form online. The processes along with screenshots of major steps are given below. Please note that the field with a red asterisk/star mark is mandatory [User cannot proceed for submission of form without entering valid data in it].
CCC Form Online Submission Guidelines
- The candidates are strictly advised to submit only a single CCC form online for one examination cycle. However, if due to any unavoidable situation, if s/he submits another CCC online form, then s/he must ensure that the last OEAF submitted by him/her is correct and completed in all respects like candidates particulars, photograph, signature, fee, etc.
- The candidates who are submitting multiple OEAFs should note that the last OEAF submitted by the Candidate shall be considered by NIELIT for the examination and examination fee paid against one OEAF shall neither be adjusted with other OEAF nor refunded.
- The candidates are further advised to ensure the successful submission of the CCC online form along with Examination Fee.
- In the case of candidates who submit more than one CCC online form for the same examination cycle, it is the onus of the candidate to ensure that s/he appears only once in the examination. At any stage, if it is found that s/he appeared more than once in the examination within the same examination cycle, the candidature of such candidate will be canceled by NIELIT and no representation in this regard will be entertained at NIELIT. The Examination fee in such cases will not be refunded.
FILL THE CCC online form
[Please note that the field marked with ‘*’ is mandatory.]
Step I. Click on Apply Online available on the right-hand side panel as shown below.
Select the desired course viz. Basic Computer Course [BCC] OR Course on Computer Concepts [CCC].
Step 2:- Select the Check Box given on the “Declaration” form to proceed for filling up the CCC online form, as shown below, and click on the button “I Agree & Proceed”. Please note that you will not be able to proceed further before completing this step.
Step 3:- The examination form will appear on the screen and you are ready for filling up the CCC online form. Please fill the details as per the format, wherever it is mentioned. The fields which are marked as * are mandatory. The form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy.
Part 1 of the OEAF:- Submit the desired option with respect to your previous candidature for the examination.
Part 2 of the OEAF:- Submit the Personal Details, viz.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Guardian name of the candidate [Candidate submitting Guardian Name needs to submit the affidavit in prescribed format along with the OEAF to the respective Regional Centre for further processing of examination form before the last date of filling of exam form, failing which, the CCC online form will not be processed and examination fee will not be refunded. If successful in the examination, the certificate will be issued with Guardian Name only].
- Date of Birth
Part 3 of the OEAF:- Submit contact details, viz.
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Part 4 of the OEAF:- Submit the address details, viz.
- Pin code
Part 5 of the OEAF:- Submit the Education details.
Part 6 of the OEAF:- Submit the details of the examination cycle applying for, viz.
- Type of applicant [Direct / approved Institute]
- Examination cycle
- Examination Centre choices
Part 7 of the OEAF:- Submit the identification details, viz.
- Aadhar Card No.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Code [as depicted in the Box]
Part 8 of the OEAF:- The CheckBox is already checked by default. The applicant is not required to submit the documents along with the printout of the CCC online form at the NIELIT Regional Centre.
Part 9 of the OEAF:- Once all the parts of the CCC online form are filled, click the checkBox of the Declaration [Part 8 of the CCC online form] and submit the form by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
On submitting the CCC online form, you will get the preview of the examination form filled by you, which contains your application no. date and time of submission of examination form etc. for final submission of the CCC online form.
If you want to reset/cancel the entries filled in CCC online form, click on the “BACK” button.
On Clicking on “FINAL SUBMIT” you will receive SMS/email on the mobile no. and email ID submitted by you in your CCC online form.
Step 4. Fee Payment
If you are applying as a Direct Candidate, you can select any of the following services for submission of examination fee for BCC/CCC examinations:-
- CSC SPV
- NEFT / RTGS
In case you are an approved institute’s candidate, the institute shall deposit the examination fee on your behalf. Please note that the service charges are not included in the examination fee, it will be collected by the service provider separately from the Candidate / Approved institute, as applicable.
Choice-1:- Using the CSC-SPV Service
In order to enhance the delivery of services to students and to increase participation of Accredited Institutes, an MoU has been signed between NIELIT and CSC – SPV. CSC’s will henceforth offer different NIELIT services by charging an amount as follows:-
|Name of Service||Amount [in Rs.]|
|Student Registration [applicable only for O/A/B/C level examination]|
|Cost for Online Form submission and Fee Collection||55|
|Cost for Examination Fee Collection only||20|
|Cost of Result Declaration and Printing of Grade Card||15|
Choice-2 and 3:- Through Online Payment Service:- Candidate can also pay the fees using Online Payment Services i.e. through Internet Banking, Using Debit/Credit Card. The Service Provider will charge a transaction fee for every transaction as follows:-
|Payment Type||Fees [Excluding Applicable Taxes]|
|Internet Payment||Rs. 5 for transaction amount up to Rs. 500.
Rs. 10 for transaction amount above Rs. 500.
|Debit Card Payment||Rs. 18 per transaction [for transaction payment of any amount]|
|Credit Card Payment||1.00% of the transaction amount.|
Step 5:- Appearing for the Examination
After successfully applying for the examination and acceptance of the examination form at NIELIT, the candidate can view/download his/her admit card and results by clicking on the “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” and “VIEW RESULT” buttons as shown below.
The candidate is required to bring any of his/her photo identity card* at the examination center apart from the Admit Card issued by NIELIT for appearing in the examination. The particulars of the candidates would be verified by the Exam Supdt at the examination center with the photo identity card brought by the candidate vis-a-vis Admit Card issued by NIELIT for BCC /CCC examination. In case of any mismatch, the candidate would not be allowed to appear for the examination and his/her candidature would be canceled. The Exam Supdt would record the same on the attendance sheet against the respective candidate and also on Annexure “A” meant for reporting of such cases. There would be no refund of the examination fee in such cases.
The list of valid photo ID proof is given below.
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Laminated Driving Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Student identity card with photograph issued by recognized School/College/ITI Polytechnic
- Photo identity card having serial number issued by Central/State Government
- Photo identity card issued by PSU/Autonomous bodies
- Nationalized bank passbook with photograph with attested customer photograph and signature by bank official/manager
- Credit card issued by banks with laminated photograph
- Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead.
For any queries regarding the submission of CCC online form for BCC and CCC examinations, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line as “OEAF [BCC/CCC]”.