Allahabad University 2020 Application Form has been released on 10 May 2020 for UG & PG courses. Interested candidates must apply online at the official website before the last date. Everyone must ensure eligibility criteria first before submitting an application form.
Allahabad University Admission 2020 are done based on entrance tests organized by the Allahabad University. The University of Allahabad offers admission into numerous UG & PG courses by conducting its university-level entrance exams.
Candidates seeking admission in Allahabad University are supposed to clear the Entrance Exam conducted by the University.
Read this Article to know about Allahabad University Admission 2020 important dates, Selection Procedure, Eligibility, How to Apply, and More, Candidates Interested in the Following Vacancy & Full fill all the eligibility of recruitment are requested to carefully read the full notification.
You have to submit the Online Application Before the given deadline through the direct link provided below so that you don’t miss this chance.
Stay Connected with Us we will give you All the Further Updates of this Vacancy.
A-One Solution Of All Your Government Job-Related Problems
|A Brief Info of Eligibility Examination|
|Conducting Organisation||Allahabad University|
|Number Of Posts||Nil|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written exam & Counseling|
|Course||General / OBC Category||SC / ST / PH Category|
|UGAT | PGAT | IPS |LAT & IPS||600/-||300/-|
|MBA + MBARD||1500/-||750/-|
|Download UGAT Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||UGAT | PGAT | IPS | LLB | BA LLB | B.ED | M.ED | LLM | MBA|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Allahabad University Admission 2020 | Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who is looking to urge admission in the different courses offered in Allahabad University needs to follow some eligibility criteria. Here some entrance exam and their eligibility criteria are as follows: –
UGAT | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for the undergraduate courses need to give the entrance exam called Under Graduate Admission Test (in short UGAT) conducted by Allahabad University officials to get the admission in this university. The candidate must have passed his class 12th from any recognized board in India and also the minimum age is around 18 to 22 years. The candidate should be a citizen of India.
PGAT | Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are looking for the postgraduate courses need to give the entrance exam called Post Graduate Admission Test (in short PGAT) conducted by Allahabad University officials and also face a counseling session to get the admission in this university. The candidate must have passed his graduation exam from the recognized university and college from any part of India.
LLB and LLM | Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who is trying to find admission in the LLB course must have passed class 12th from any of the recognized schools in India and includes a minimum mark of 45 % and the candidate who belongs from reserved categories has obtained a minimum of 40% marks.
The candidate who is looking for the admission in LLM courses here must have passed his graduation exam from the recognized university and college from any part of India with minimum marks of 45 or 50% marks.
For this course, the candidate can also use their CLAT score.
LFAT | Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who is trying to find admission in this course must have passed class 12th from any of the recognized schools in India and includes a minimum mark of 45 % and the candidate who belongs from reserved categories has obtained a minimum of 40% marks. The candidates must have a minimum of 20 years for (GEN /OBC) and 22 years for (SC/ST) candidates as of July 2020.
IPS | Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who is looking forward to admission in the IPS course needs to complete their class 12th from any recognized board or school from any part of India. Candidate’s from any stream can apply for this course.
Allahabad University Admission 2020 | Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for various courses is given below:
UGAT 2020 | Exam Pattern
- The UGAT entrance exam will be conducted in both the online and offline mode.
- Candidates will be given a total time of 2 hours to complete the test.
- The examination paper of UGAT will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- For every correct answer candidates will be given 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- For B.A. Admission Test the main subjects are English or Hindi (Language and Literature of 25 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (25 questions), General Mental ability Test (25 questions) and Knowledge Test (75 questions).
- For B.Sc Admission Test Candidates must go through the General English or General Hindi (20 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (10 questions) and Science Group (120 questions)(Intermediate Level).
- For B.Com Admission Test Candidates have to study General English or General Hindi (Select any one)(20 Questions), General Awareness (10 Questions), and Commerce (Intermediate level) (120 Questions).
PGAT 2020 | Exam Pattern
- The PGAT entrance exam will be conducted only through online mode.
- The duration of the exam will be based on the number of subjects selected by the candidates i.e., a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be divided into two Sections, i.e. A & B General Aptitude Test and Subject Proficiency Test.
- Candidates will be given 3 marks for each question in common paper and 6 marks in the paper of the selected subjects.
- There will be Negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in common test and 2 in the selected subject paper. So, Candidates need to be very careful while answering.
How to Fill Allahabad University Application Form 2020
The mode to apply for the Allahabad University 2020 admission is only online. In order to make the process of filling the online application form easy for the candidates, we provided here the detailed step by step process of admission form submission.
Steps to Fill Allahabad University 2020 Admission Application Form:
Step 1 – Registration
- Go to the official website allduniv.ac.in through the link provided above.
- Candidates are first required to select the class/programs in which they want to get admission this year.
- Enter the examination of your choice and “Click on Application Form and Proceed” button.
- Enter asked personal details such as name, date of birth and email Id.
- Candidates will get an application number and password on their registered email account for future reference.
Step 2 – Filling up Application Form
- Candidates need to log in using their unique application number and password received on their contact email.
- Applicants need to provide personal details like name, DOB email ID, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.
- Next, candidates need to enter their academic details such as qualifying examination, subject of choice for Admission Test, exam center of choice, mode of examination, etc.
Step 3 – Upload Scanned Documents
Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 80 kb.
- The size of the signature should not exceed 80 kb.
- Candidates must upload documents in the prescribed format only.
Step 4 – Paying Application Fee
- Candidates are now required to pay the application fee in the online mode through the different payment options available.
- First, click on the ‘Pay Online’ option.
- The candidates will be redirected to the secured payment gateway.
- Select the payment option of your choice (credit card, debit card or net banking)
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled Allahabad University application form for the future reference.
Allahabad University Admission 2020 | Exam Centres
The entrance examination of Allahabad University 2020 will be held in both offline and online mode. Allahabad University entrance examination 2020 will be held in 13 cities across the country. Candidates can check the exam centers of Allahabad University 2020 mentioned in the admit card. Given below is the list of exam Allahabad University 2020 test centers which a candidate can select while filling out the application form.
- New Delhi
Allahabad University Admission 2020 Counselling
After the announcement of the result now candidates will be called for the counseling as per the merit list and the cut-off list. The candidate has to file a notification for the counseling as per seats will be there as per the reservation and the candidate has to be there on the day of the counseling because if the candidate will not be available there, then his seat may be transferred to the next candidate automatically.
Document required for counseling of Allahabad University
- Class 10 passing certificate.
- Class 12 passing certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Allahabad University admits card and rank card.
- Category certificate.
- Income certificate ( if applicable)
- Graduation certificate (for PG courses).
To Get the Latest Allahabad University Entrance Exam Updates to connect with Pravesh Result.
Candidates should regularly check the official website of Allahabad University Entrance Exam or stay connected with us for more updates regarding information about Exam date, Answer Key & Result. So Bookmarks this page (By Pressing CTRL +D simultaneously) & get regular latest Allahabad University Entrance Exam News Notification. You can also leave your query regarding Government Jobs Recruitment in the Comment Box we always welcome your reach and try to be responsive.
Yes, Nowadays There is a tough competition but Nothing is impossible. Be focus and work hard to achieve your goals, a perfect strategy and a correct direction will lead you to your dream government job.
Best of Lucks
Regards Pravesh Result Team.