All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019
Advt No. : 01/2019
- Application Begin : 01-Aug-2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21-Aug-2019 upto 05:00 PM only
- Last Date Fee Payment : 21-Aug-2019
- Exam Date : 15-Sep-2019
- Admit Card Available : September 2019
- Result Declared : 30-Sep-2019
- General / OBC : 1500/-
- SC / ST : 1200/-
- PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Fee Through Offline Payment E Challan Mode Only.
Total Vacancy : 503 Post
VMMC & Safdarjung, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia
18-30 as on 01/08/2019
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Very Important Links
Download Admit Card
Short Notice :-
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 AIIMS New Delhi Group B 852 Posts Recruitment Notification 2019 All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi Released Notice No. 1/2019 for 852 Posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse – Grade – II) Apply Online for Nursing Officer in AIIMS UP And New Delhi All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2019 AIIMS UP Recruitment 2019 AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 AIIMS New Delhi Group B Recruitment 2019 RMLH Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi Has Released Notification For Vacant seats in various hospitals for Nursing Officer. Eligible Candidates can apply for this post and for more information candidates can download advertisement notice from the link which is given in the below table. Candidates can also visit on the official website of AIIMS for more information.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Pay Scale :-
Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre – revised Pay Band – 2 of Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/ -)
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Examination which will be connected by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Age Limit :-
· For Nursing Officer Post candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.
· Upper Age Relaxation: – SC/ST 5 years, OBC 3 years, PWBD 10 years, PWBD+OBC 13 years, PWBD +SC/ST 15 years, Ex-Servicemen and 5 years (For details referred to Annexure-II) commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs 5 years.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Educational Qualifications :-
· Candidates should have B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
· Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State or Indian Nursing Council, Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.