Apply Online Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana | नि:शुल्क कोचिंग रजिस्ट्रेशन | मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना आवेदन फॉर्म | मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन
There are many students in Uttar Pradesh who are unable to take coaching due to their weak economic condition.
For all such students, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना).
Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through our article. Such as what is the Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana ?, its benefits, objectives, facilities, eligibility, important documents, application forms etc.
So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme 2021, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
But Before that lets check some important dates regarding the scheme
UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching | Important Dates
|Start Date of Application||04 Oct 2021|
|Last Date of Application||20 Oct 2021|
|Exam Date (JEE)||21 Oct 2021|
|Exam Date (NEET)||22 Oct 2021|
|Exam Date (NDA/ CDS)||25 Oct 2021|
|Exam Date (IAS/ PCS)||26 Oct 2021|
|Result Date (Expected)||29 Oct 2021|
|Start Date of Coaching Session||15 Nov 2021|
UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching | Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Process||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UP CM’s Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme
As per the latest update, Registration process is all set to start for Uttar Pradesh Govt’s Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme under which the free coaching will be provided to aspriants who are preparing for competitive entrance exams including UPSC, JEE and NEET.
Students and candidates can avail free Coaching for competitive exams by registering for it via official website i.e. abhyuday.up.gov.in.
Alternatively, a direct link to the registration portal for UP CM’s Abhyudaya Scheme 2021 is also given below:
Free Classes from 15th November 2021
With registration process commencing from 04 Oct 2021, the free coaching classes under the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme will start from 15th November 2021.
The coaching classes would be held both in online as well as offline format. The Government is starting this initiative to provide assistance to the candidates who cannot afford expensive coaching classes.
As per reports, the Abhyudaya coaching centres will be set up in phases with the divisional level being set up in the first phase and the district level in the next phase.
Guidance of students under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme
Under UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021, not only coaching, but also guidance will be provided to students preparing for IAS, IPS and PCS.
Various officers will guide students in offline classes. IAS, PCS exam officers, trainees will provide guidance for IAS, IPS, IFS (Forest Service), PCS exam students and Sainik School principals for NDA and CDS students.
Study material of high level coaching institutes will also be provided to students under the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Academy of Administration and Management was entrusted with the responsibility
The responsibility of providing study material under the Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana has been entrusted to Uttar Pradesh Academy of Administration and Management (UPAAM).
The subdivision will also supervise the operation and training of training centers at the division level. If the student has passed the preliminary examination under this scheme, the task of preparing for the main examination is also assigned to UPAAM.
Question bank, quiz etc. will also be made available on the website through UPAAM. Through Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana, you will now be able to get coaching for competitions exam from home. You will not even need to pay a fee for this.
The first phase of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021 consists of 18 divisional headquarters. Abhyudaya coaching centers will be started in these 18 divisional headquarters. These coaching centers will be operated in the universities and colleges of the state.
Abhyuday Nishulk Coaching Yojana Application / Registration Form
Just like free coaching schemes in other states like Delhi, Rajasthan, the state govt. of Uttar Pradesh is inviting UP Abhuyadaya Free Coaching Scheme apply online form 2021.
The Abhyuday Nishulk Coaching Yojana application form are now invited at the official website launched by UP government for Mukhyamantri Abhyuday Yojana.
Eligibility and important documents to apply under Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Free Coaching for UPSC, JEE, NEET: How to apply
Below is the complete process to make Abhyudaya Yojana online registration:-
- Step1: Visit the official website of UP CM’s Abhyudaya Scheme, abhyuday.up.gov.in.
- Step2: Click on the register link.
- Step3: Fill details like name, age, mobile number and email ID.
- Step4: Select Examination, Fill your address then click on submit button.
- Step5: Candidates will receive an educational calendar with virtual class’s links.
- #Note: The classes will be held daily in morning and evening sessions.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
The main objective of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021 is to provide free coaching to the students for competitions like IAS, IPS, PCS, NDA, CDS, NEET.
Through this scheme, free coaching will be provided to all those students who are unable to get coaching due to poor financial condition.
Under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021, students will not have to go to any other state to take coaching. He can take coaching from his state and his district.
Through this scheme, the promising students of the state will get an opportunity to move forward and they will be able to sit the exam after getting the best coaching.
Benefits and features of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021
- Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana was launched by the Uttar Pradesh government on the foundation day of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, free coaching will be provided to prepare for the examinations of competitions like IAS, IPS, PCS, NDS, CDS, NEET etc.
- All those students who could not get coaching due to their financial condition worsened, they will be provided free coaching under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana.
- The scheme will be implemented under the supervision of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- Classes under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana will start from the day of Basant Panchami.
- Under this scheme, students will also be provided offline classes along with online study material.
- Not only coaching but also guidance will be provided to the students under the Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana. This guidance will be provided by various officers.
- Under this scheme, guest lecture will also be arranged by subject experts.
- Information about exam pattern will also be provided to students under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana.
- Under this scheme, study material of high level coaching institutes will also be provided to the students.
- Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh Administration and Management Academy has been entrusted with the responsibility of managing the study material.
- After passing the preliminary examination by the students, the responsibility of preparing for the main examination has also been assigned to UPAAM.
- In the first phase of this scheme, 18 divisional headquarters have been included.
- An e-platform will also be developed under this scheme.
- The e-content will be provided to the students through the e-platform. Students can also get coaching through this e-platform. Students can also ask their questions on the e-platform.
To Get the Latest Post Updates connect with us.
Candidates should regularly check the official website of the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana or stay connected with us for more updates.
You can Bookmarks this page (By Pressing CTRL +D simultaneously) & get regular latest Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana News Notification.
You can also leave your query regarding Government Jobs Recruitment in the Comment Box we always welcome your reach and try to be responsive.
So, Candidates, this is another opportunity in your hand. Put your 100% effort into this examination. Start preparing today so that you leave no doubt in your preparation.
Pravesh Result Team